How to Keep Bed Bugs from Disrupting your Business
Having bed bugs is a terrible problem for any homeowner, but if you are a property manager or a business that provides lodging or housing services, bed bugs can be a huge disruption in revenue, not to mention the damage it can do to your reputation. Whether you offer long term housing or short term lodging, eradicating the problem quickly and safely is the priority. Our heat treatments are designed to do just that! At Bugs Be Gone, we’ve been treating bed bugs for decades, and our experts have discovered that heat treatments are the optimum choice for eradicating bed bugs.
We recommend heat to control bed bugs for several reasons, but primarily because it has been proven to be the most effective non-chemical method. Exposure to chemicals is never a good idea and should be avoided if at all possible. Our treatment consists of heating the space to over 120 degrees for a period of time to kill all bed bugs and their eggs. This safe and effective method followed by regular inspections will keep your employees and guests safe and your business running smoothly.
Why Choose Heat Treatments for Bed Bugs? – Heat Vs Chemical
Heat treatments and chemical treatments are the two most popular methods for removing bed bugs. Let’s find out why heat is the better option.
- Heat treatments do not use any harmful chemicals making them the best choice for protecting employees and guests.
- Bed bugs are actually attracted to heat sources, making heat the ideal tool for killing them all.
- Through the years, more bed bugs have been treated using chemicals and therefore have actually developed a resistance to chemical treatments. These “super” bugs remain alive after the chemical treatments resulting in a waste of both time and money.
- Infested items are not damaged by heat treatments. The same cannot be said for chemical treatments.
- Chemical sprays may cause bed bugs to scatter making them more difficult to kill.
- Chemicals often require more than one application causing additional disruption to your business.
When it Comes to Pest Control, Experience Matters
One of the most important assets any company brings to the table is their experience. Our family owned and operated business has been fighting pests since 1965. We are members of both the Greater St Louis Pest Association and the Missouri Pest Management Association.
We regularly service apartment complexes, restaurants, universities, food processing plants, grocery stores, hospitals, hotels, commercial buildings, shopping malls and more. Whether you are a property management company, or a self-managed business, we have a team of experts ready to develop the best plan of attack regardless of your pest problem.
Looking for a New Pest Control Partner?
If so, Bugs Be Gone is your ideal choice! We have the best solutions for all your pest problems. Our specialist will determine the precise treatment your home or business needs – Call our professionals today for a FREE Estimate (636) 296-5095