Pest Exclusion Program
BUGS BE GONE utilizes a checklist to identify all areas of your establishment, home or business that are or could cause a pest problem.
They will go over this checklist and make suggestions as to correcting the deficiancies. Some of the areas of concern are!
Outside your home:
- Eliminate any areas of standing water and clear yard debris.
- Keep gutters free of debris and make sure attic vents are in good condition.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet away from your house and five inches off the ground.
- Replace damaged or broken roof shingles and weather stripping.
- Caulk around windows and doors.
Inside your home:
- Inspect boxes, grocery bags and other packaging thoroughly to curb hitchhiking insects.
- Keep basements, attics, and crawl spaces well ventilated and dry.
- Keep garbage areas clean and dispose of it regularly.
- Make sure vents are screened and gaps around windows and doors are sealed.
- Repair leaky faucets and seal any leaks, cracks and gaps around the home’s foundation.